Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you have questions about our practice, the services we offer, or dentistry in general? We’ll be happy to give you all the information you need to make an educated decision about your dental care! We’ve found that informed patients are empowered patients, and we believe you should always have the final say in your dental care!
We’ve compiled a list of the questions we hear the most often. Go ahead and see if your question is answered here. If so, great! If not, give us a call or send us an email using our convenient online form on the Contact page. We’ll get back to you right away.
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- My gums have been bleeding when I floss. Is this a big deal?
- Will my root canal hurt?
- What's the best way to replace a missing tooth?
- How can I maintain my smile’s brightness after whitening?
- What happens during a filling?
- Should I worry about my dentures being too loose?
- How often should I go to the dentist?
- I have tooth pain. Should I come in?
- Is over-the-counter whitening safe?
- What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- What is the difference between porcelain veneers and dental bonding?
- When do I need a root canal?
- What happens if I don't have a root canal?
- How will you treat my periodontal disease?
- What is the process for Dental Implants?
- What can I expect after undergoing a dental extraction?
- Are dentures right for me?
- Are porcelain veneers a permanent procedure?