Finding the Right Cosmetic Procedure for Your Needs
Were you surprised to find out how many cosmetic dentistry options are available – and affordable – these days?
Many people who come to our office seeking to improve their smiles with cosmetic dentistry in Huntsville are amazed at the numerous options available to them. They never realized their biggest challenge would be deciding which option is right for them!
We think having choices is great. Choices enable you to customize your dentistry and choose a treatment plan that is perfect for you, your budget, and your lifestyle.
Dr. King will sit down with you, discuss your goals, and learn more about your hopes for your smile. With these details in mind, he can give you the pros and cons of each treatment option available to you so you can make an informed decision about the future of your smile.
Your Cosmetic Dental Options
Call to schedule your consultation with Dr. King, and in the meantime, consider these options:
- Teeth whitening – As you get older, your smile is likely to lose its luster. Dark-colored foods and drinks, as well as tobacco, can all contribute to staining, making you look older than you really are. Customized professional teeth whitening at our Huntsville dental office will help you regain the beautiful smile of your youth!
- Dental bonding – We can correct chips, unusually shaped teeth, and areas of whitening-resistant discoloration with bonding, using the same material we use to create tooth-colored fillings. This procedure is noninvasive and can often be completed in a single appointment!
- Porcelain veneers – Veneers are often the secret behind a favorite celebrity’s flawless smile. We don’t have to take it quite to that level, but we can use one or more veneers to transform the appearance of any teeth that are marring an otherwise attractive smile.
- Crowns – Custom-made crowns made right here in our office allow us to improve the appearance of a damaged tooth while restoring its function. Thanks to our state-of-the-art CEREC system, you can have a crown placed in a single appointment!
- Dental implants – If missing teeth are damaging your smile (and your self-confidence), please talk to us about dental implants. This innovative tooth replacement option replaces both the root of your tooth and the visible crown for the most lifelike appearance and function.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Huntsville AL
We’re looking forward to meeting with you and helping you have the smile you’ve always wanted. Call us today to schedule your consultation!