In light of the connections between dental health and overall well-being, there has never been a better time to prioritize your oral health. Many patients wonder, however, how that might impact their budgets.
Dental insurance is one tool many people use to help reduce dentistry costs, but what happens if you don't have dental benefits? The good news is that there are other options to help you fit the dentistry you need comfortably into your budget without breaking the bank.
The King Dental In-House Savings Plan
Dr. King wants to bring exceptional dentistry to everyone. He believes that just because you don't have dental insurance doesn't mean you shouldn't have access to the care you need and deserve. That is why we offer an in-house dental savings plan at King Dental. Here's how it works.
For one low annual fee, all of your preventive x-rays, teeth cleanings, and checkups are covered. These visits are critical for protecting your dental health and detecting issues like tooth decay and gum disease before they become more significant problems and while they're easier to treat.
If you need treatment, you will also receive 15 percent off all other dental services, including cosmetic dentistry, with the in-house savings plan!
The Additional Advantages of Choosing Our In-House Dental Savings Plan
Besides convenience and coverage for the dental care you need, our in-house dental savings plan also offers other amazing benefits for patients that sometimes make this option even more attractive than dental insurance, such as:
- No waiting periods for the treatment you need.
- No yearly maximums where your benefit dollars run out.
- No limitations on the treatment procedures you can save on. The dental savings plan includes procedures like dental implants and veneers.
- No annual deductibles must be met, requiring more money out of your pocket before your coverage kicks in.
- No limitations on preexisting conditions.