How can we help you?
Do you have questions about our practice, the services we offer, or dentistry in general? We’ll be happy to give you all the information you need to make an educated decision about your dental care! We’ve found that informed patients are empowered patients, and we believe you should always have the final say in your dental care!
We’ve compiled a list of the questions we hear the most often. Go ahead and see if your question is answered here. If so, great! If not, give us a call or send us an email using our convenient online form on the Contact page. We’ll get back to you right away.
Sometimes, it can be hard to know what to do during a dental emergency or even if your situation is a true dental emergency. At King Dental, we like to encourage our patients to give us a call first, even if they're unsure what they're experiencing is a dental emergency.
Our friendly staff can assess your situation over the phone and determine if you need immediate attention or if we can work you into our future schedule. If you do need emergency dentistry in Huntsville, Dr. King leaves time available in his schedule to accommodate patients with toothaches, broken teeth, or other dental emergencies.
Common Dental Emergencies We Care For in Huntsville, AL
Here are some common dental emergencies we can help with:
- Abscessed or infected teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Dislodged or knocked-out teeth
- Lost or damaged restorations like old tooth crowns or fillings
- Broken or cracked dentures
- Swollen jaw or mouth
Some of the emergency dentistry that Dr. King might recommend would be:
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Porcelain crowns or veneers
- Root canal treatment
- Tooth extraction
- Dental implants
Contact King Dental Today
If you or a loved one needs an "emergency dentist near me" in the 35801 area, please contact King Dental at (256) 880-1884 for prompt emergency dental care in Huntsville, AL.
Dental emergencies in Huntsville are much easier to handle when you have a trusted dental team on your side and some knowledge of what to do before you visit your emergency dentist. At King Dental, we're here to help, and we encourage you to call us for guidance if you or a loved one is experiencing a tooth emergency.
Tips On How to Handle Common Dental Emergencies
Here are some tips:
- Knocked-Out Teeth - If you have a knocked-out tooth, you must contact your emergency dentist as soon as possible. Bring your tooth to your dentist, transporting it carefully in milk or saliva.
- Broken Teeth - Gather the pieces of your tooth if you can and visit your dentist as soon as possible for repair solutions that will prevent further damage.
- Toothaches or Sensitivity - Severe or constant toothaches typically indicate an infection. Visit your dentist promptly to treat and save your tooth. A dental infection left untreated may result in tooth loss.
- Compromised Dental Restorations - If you have a lost or broken filling or crown, you will need to repair or replace it to protect your tooth from further damage or an infection. Contact your emergency dentist for further instructions.
Call Your Huntsville Emergency Dentist
Don't wait to contact your Huntsville emergency dentist at (256) 880-1884 for prompt care and solutions for your smile.