People often have strong feelings about their smiles; either they love the way they look and feel or they wish they could improve some aspect of their appearance. When you think about it, this makes perfect sense because your smile is a big part of your identity and plays a role in every first impression you make.
One of the cosmetic dentistry options that patients choose most frequently in our Huntsville, AL dental office is porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are an extremely versatile cosmetic dental treatment that can address a wide variety of aesthetic concerns.
What Porcelain Veneers Can Fix:
- Irregular spacing between teeth (gaps)
- An off-center midline
- Worn, short, or chipped teeth
- Dark tooth color
- Misshapen or damaged teeth
- Misaligned teeth
How Porcelain Veneers Improve Your Smile (and Your Confidence!)
- Uniform look – Patients often want their teeth to match in size, shape, and shade. If you have teeth that stand out, you may feel self-conscious about smiling. We can cover your natural tooth structure with one or more veneers to provide consistency in your appearance.
- Younger look – Wear and chips to your teeth give you an aged appearance since tooth wear is a natural part of aging, but no one wants to look older than they really are! By restoring the length of your teeth and covering unsightly chips, we can help you recapture a youthful look with a much younger looking smile!
- Natural look – Veneers create a smile that looks completely natural – like you were born with it, only better! The size, shape, and color of your teeth play a big role in a natural appearance. With veneers, the possibilities are endless since each veneer is a custom creation designed just for you.
Porcelain Veneers in Huntsville AL
You probably have a number of questions about veneers and what they can do for you. If you want an experienced cosmetic dentist in Huntsville, AL, Dr. King has helped hundreds of patients just like you achieve their dream smiles. Give us a call to learn more about porcelain veneers.
Related Services: Cosmetic Dentistry